After registration, we have a wide range of resources available to you to help promote your event, and for use on LEAF Open Farm Sunday.
To help you promote your event
From 1st March 2019, registered host farmers will be able to order a wide variety of promotional resources including posters, flyers, postcards and roadside banners to support their LEAF Open Farm Sunday events.
- Order free copies of the posters, flyers and postcards from us. You can then print your event details on these yourself, or if you have a large number, take them along to a printer to over-print.
- Or use the Create your own poster links to personalise an A4 poster template with your event details, and then print them yourself:
Managing visitor numbers using our ticketing service
In 2018, we offered a new ticketing service to all registered host farmers. And this year, we’ve again teamed up with TryBooking to provide a fully flexible way to help you control visitor numbers.
Whether you want to offer just 30 places on a guided farm walk; or you have 40 places for tractor and trailer tours at set times; or you need to manage the flow of visitors throughout the day eg. if car parking is limited – the ticketing service offers an easy way to manage your visitor numbers.
If you are interested in using this service, please email [email protected] for full details.
- John Deere have updated their visitor leaflet, which opens to a John Deere poster. Order them with your LOFS resources here.
- AHDB educational resources can be ordered free of charge here, these include a new A1 farming poster and a range of sector specific posters and activity sheets.
- NFU will be sending out their own resources and Red Tractor resources to NFU members only this year. If you’re an NFU member you can order these resources, including the NFU children’s activity booklet, here.
- Arla will be sending their branded resources direct to their farmers.
From 1st March 2019, you will be able to order resource packs depending on the size of your event.
If you’re not sure what resources to order, we have created these packs for you.
- Small pack (up to 50 visitors)
- Medium pack (between 51-250 visitors)
- Large pack (over 250 visitors)
Please only order ONE resource pack. If you require additional items, or further stock of items already in your pack, then please order them individually and add them to your basket.
Why don’t you take a look at our downloadable resources below. Some are to promote your event in advance and others are to use on the day. You may want to use our logos on your own promotional materials, we have signage to help guide the visitors at your farm, you may be holding your event on a date that isn’t 9th June 2019 and we have undated posters and flyers for you to print, and we have also photo and video consent forms if you need them too.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please give us a call on 024 7641 3911 or email us at [email protected].
Logos for your own promotional resources
Promotional materials for your event
- A4 poster (9 June)
- A4 poster (9 June) with crop marks
- A5 flyer(9 June)
- A5 flyer (9 June) with crop marks
Welsh & English, bilingual promotional materials
- Bilingual A4 poster (9 June)
- Bilingual A4 poster (9 June) with crop marks
- Bilingual A5 flyer (9 June)
- Bilingual A5 flyer (9 June) with crop marks
If you would like to create your own bilingual poster, here is the poster - you can edit the text boxes with your own event information, before printing.
Sign up to our mailing list(s)
You are now subscribed!
You are signed up to the mailing list(s) you selected.