Feedback Scrapbook 2023!
Take at look at our 2023 Feedback Scrapbook which encapsulates some of the incredible feedback we’ve had from visitors and farmers, demonstrating the positive impact of LEAF Open Farm Sunday, 11th June 2023.
The 2023 Feedback Scrapbook is packed with visitor and host farmer feedback, anecdotes, memories and photographs. It shows the true value of Open Farm Sunday and the fully immersive experience of being able to see, touch, smell, hear and talk farming- face to face with farmers, on-farm!
- 257 host farmers opened their gates welcoming 170,900 visitors
- 5,500 helpers supported events
- 89% of visitors said they are encouraged to buy more British food
- 88% learnt something new about farming
- 87% say their trust in British farming has increased
- 72% feel the farming industry is adapting to help combat the climate crisis
- 41% reported that the farm visit had inspired someone in their group to consider a career in farming.
The top 3 reasons why farmers took part were to: promote a positive image of the farming industry; improve community relations and to inform the public about sustainable farming practices.
For visitors, their main motivation was a fun family day out, but they came away with increased knowledge and respect for British farmers and all the industry delivers.
We are delighted to hear that our 2023 host farmers once again have provided a hugely educational day, whilst enjoying showcasing British farming.
A huge thank you to all the wonderful farmers who took part, their enthusiastic helpers, the thousands of visitors who supported them and to all our sponsors for their financial and in-kind support.
Recapture the magic of LEAF Open Farm Sunday 2023 and flick through our Feedback Scrapbook here!
Sign up to our mailing list(s)
You are now subscribed!
You are signed up to the mailing list(s) you selected.