Well over a quarter of a million people attended LEAF Open Farm Sunday events to show their support for British farming and have a fun, informative family day out.
- 272,716 visitors attended events
- 900 photos have been submitted to the LEAF Open Farm Sunday photo competition
- “The technology now for milking cows is amazing! I had no idea!”
- “That all the brussels sprouts grown had already been sold - all 48 acres of them!”
- “The role of robotic milking, feeding the animals, reproduction of pigs, anatomy of a cow, sheep shearing and price of its coat - it was endless - I learnt so much!!!”
- “How much LEAF Marque farmers do to help the environment.”
- “Some of the equipment is so expensive that it is shared.”
- “Just how farmers really pull together to make these events as great as they possibly can.”
- “To sum it up in one sentence - a phenomenal and educational day out. Girls and me would come again.”
Sign up to our mailing list(s)
You are now subscribed!
You are signed up to the mailing list(s) you selected.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, every email we send contains a link at the bottom allowing you to unsubscribe with one click.