Crowmarsh Battle Farms, OX10 6SL
Date: 9th June 2019
Time of event: 10am to 4pm
Address: Preston Crowmarsh, , Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 6SL, United Kingdom
Event cost: Free
Highlights: Cereal crops (eg. barley, wheat); Oilseed crops; Environmental stewardship
For more information please contact:
Tel - 01491 837242
Web - Link
DUE TO THE TRACTOR AND TRAILER RIDES AND LIVESTOCK ON FARM, UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE UNABLE TO ALLOW DOGS TO THE EVENT. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
The event will start at Crowmarsh Battle Barns, please enter at the Wallingford end of Preston Crowmarsh.
Free entry. Refreshments available to purchase, hot food 12.30 - till all gone!
- Tractor & trailer rides (last trailer leaving at 3pm)
- Modern farm machinery & vintage tractors
- Farming throughout the year, how your food grown
- Wessex Mill milling & Loddon Brewery brewing displays
- Conservation a & Nature including Centre for Ecology & Hydrology (CEH) pollinator survey
- Precision farming techniques
- Henley Young Farmers stand
- Red Tractor stand
About This Farm
Crowmarsh Battle Farms is a 3,000 arable farm on the edge of the Chilterns. We are also landlords on an anaerobic digestion plant and green waste compost site and have converted traditional barns into 10 office untis. 2019 marks the 125th anniversary of the Chamberlain family moving to Crowmarsh Battle Farm.
Sign up to our mailing list(s)
You are now subscribed!
You are signed up to the mailing list(s) you selected.