LEAF Open Farm Sunday Photo Competition 2018
Don’t forget to capture the memorable moments from your visit to an Open Farm Sunday event and share your photos on the Open Farm Sunday Facebook page for a chance to win some fabulous prizes. We have four £25 ASDA gift cards for the top 4 photos! The four winning photos will be selected by the LEAF Open Farm Sunday team and professional photographer Ian Damms.
How to enter
Simply share your images on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LEAFopenfarmsunday. The closing date for entries is midnight on 24th June 2018. The winners will be contacted via Facebook by 14th July 2018 and announced here on the website on 20th July 2018. Here are the terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions for 2018 competition
- Competition runs on Facebook between 10th June and midnight on 24th June 2018.
- There are four top prizes of £25 Asda gift card. No alternative prizes will be offered.
- To enter the competition, share your pictures from your Open Farm Sunday visit on the OFS Facebook page (www.facebook.com/LEAFOpenFarmSunday).
- You must have permission to use the photo including the rights of people featured, especially children.
- The four winners will be chosen by the LEAF Open Farm Sunday team and professional photographer Ian Damms, of Breeze and Freeze. The judge’s decision is final. All winners will be contacted via Facebook by 14th July 2018 with details of how to claim their prize which will be posted to them.
- Winners will be required to send their full name and address via LEAF Open Farm Sunday Facebook. This information will be used for fulfilment of this prize only and will not be stored or shared with anyone but LEAF and our partners Ceres PR who manage the Facebook page.
- The winners will be announced on the website on 20th July 2018.
- Winning photos will be used for promotional and social media activity by LEAF (Linking Environment And Farming) and may be used on the www.farmsunday.org website and channels
- Employees of LEAF (Linking Environment And Farming) and associated companies are not eligible.
- The competition is open to UK residents, over 18 only.